Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A New Avenue

Well, it's been a long time since I have written anything relating to, well, anything. My life has been so busy in the last 6+ months that I have neglected to write about my new adventures and experiences. A much needed revamp is coming around the corner. The one year experiment has turned out to be much more than I expected. I have a much healthier family, food-wise. I have a husband that agrees that you don't have to eat meat with every meal. He cooks too! He does an amazing job choosing vegan/semi-vegan recipes each week and is getting better and better at cooking. I admire his viracity and his exploration into the unknown. With my life becoming a little more routine, I now believe I have time to change things up a bit and blog more often. I plan on changing the concept for the blog, but am in the midst of choosing a new name. A new year brings me to challenge myself to learn more about things that are pertinent to the future. I will write something up sometime soon....stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment